Over the last year, I have been providing feedback to Dave Fitzpatrick (MediaDigitronics), the developer of a new scrapbooking software program, ScrapPage. It’s been fun for me to see what goes on behind the scenes in software development. It’s way beyond my skill set, but Dave has the knowledge, expertise and experience to put together a really fun (and easy-to-use!) scrapbooking program.
Here is what Dave says about ScrapPage:
“ScrapPage is a scrapbooking program that lets you utilize all of your digital scrapbooking skills in a quick and easy way. While it is not meant to be a replacement to Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, it is a superb adjunct to the scrapbooking options that are available to you. Both Desktop and iPad Versions are available. Create layouts in just minutes; and share via email, Facebook, or your favorite social media program. Upload to your favorite printing site, or print them layouts yourself.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with ScrapPage:
- Build your background by using ScrapPage’s built-in textures/background papers, or import your own.
- Import photos easily and quickly.
- Batch load design elements from your own digi-stash of kits
- All objects can be scaled, positions, and rotated easily
- Opacity, shadowing and blur options are available
- Text can be sized, colored, texturized and outlined
- Stack papers, photos, and elements with ease
- Shadow with confidence
- Crop, frame, and mask in a flash
- Use PhotoGrids to help you design your page
- Utilize built-in PhotoFrames as they are, or texturize and color to suit your needs
- One-Click Artistic Effects enable you to create stunning watercolor, charcoal, and pencil sketches in a snap
- Use Masks to create Quick Pages, and save as a PNG file.
- Layouts can be saved as projects (layered files) and JPEGs
ScrapPage was designed with ease and speed in mind. Give it a try. You’ll see what I mean!”
I’ve had the opportunity to play with ScrapPage, and it’s everything that Dave proclaims it to be. Besides providing a serious opportunity to create beautiful pages, it’s ease of use can be.. well.. just fun.
Here’s how you can win a *FREE* copy (and more!) of ScrapPage:
- To introduce ScrapPage to the scrapping world, Dave is having a RAFFLE where TEN lucky winners will receive a FREE copy of Scrap Page. Head on over to Dave’s site and enter now!
- I have ONE copy I can give away! To enter my raffle, just leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post and let me know you would like to have a chance to win!
- ALSO, TEN $5 coupons to my store will be given away. Your entry into the raffle (either at Dave’s site or my site) will also include you in the coupon raffle.
That’s THREE ways to win something fun!
Winners will be chosen by Random Draw on Sunday, May 14th. I will post the names of the winners on my blog, so be sure to mark your calendar and check back on that day!