PRE-REGISTER & SAVE
Welcome to my Sublimation Summit friends!
For those of us who use graphics in our creative life, one of the biggest challenges we face is keeping graphics organized and easy to find.
- Do you spend way too much time searching for graphics than you want to?
- Do you feel less creative when you feel disorganized?
- Do you want to learn new habits so that you can take control of your digital supplies, both those you own now and those you will purchase in the future?
- Have you ever duplicated a graphics purchase because you didn’t remember you had already bought it?
- Do you want someone to come along side of you and teach you how to avoid all of these pitfalls?
If you have answered any of these questions with a resounding, “YES!,” my Get Organized with ACDSee Course is for you!
In this course I will teach you how to:
- Organize your graphics by Categories and Sub-Categories
- Use Keywords to find what you are searching for in seconds
- Assign and utilize Keywords, and Color and/or Numerical Labels to aid in your work flow
- Easily assign notes or important information to graphics and/or documents for future reference
What you will need to accomplish your goal of being organized:
- ACDSee software; Current Version Photo Studio Home 2020 ( I am including a sponsored link so you can find the correct version easily: http://bit.ly/ACDSeeSoftware)
- My Get Organized with ACDSee Course
What you will receive in return:
- My promise that if you are willing to invest the time into organizing your graphics you will work more quickly and efficiently.
- Membership in a Private Facebook Group where you can ask questions and receive support from others who are also organizing their supplies.
- Access to me via the Facebook Group and/or email when you have specific questions.
- Lifetime Access to the ACDSee Get Organized Course
- Discounts on other ACDSee Courses
PRE-REGISTER AND SAVE!
Save $19 when you register before October 5, 2019
Use Coupon Code: SublimationSpecial