A set of 9 style effects, designed to give your circular or nearly-circular images a more realistic look than applying a linear pattern to a circular image. Patterns are not seamless, but are 2400 x 2400 px in size. Because they were designed specifically with flowers or other smaller circular images in mind, the non-seamless nature has not been an issue in all my experimentation with them.
- 1 asl file with the following circular graphics: 1 floral design, 2 halftone patterns, 1 lace design, 1 lined pattern, 1 lines-dots pattern, 2 music patterns, and 1 text pattern
- 9 PNG pattern files (2400 x 2400 px)
- Metadata for PSE users (Versions 6-10)
- 1 PSD for copy/paste application
- Tips for Usage Instruction Sheet
Excerpt from Tips for Usage, which is included:
- Apply a style to an element
- Double-Click on the Layer to bring up the Layer Style options
- Click on the pattern Overlay Option on the left to make it active
- Select the Move Tool
- Click on your element, hold down the left key on your mouse, and move the pattern around to your liking.
YouTube Video Demonstration is also available!
Photoshop and Photoshop Elements friendly.
© Karen Schulz Designs – All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews yet.