Choose color from any image on the Internet when you utilize this Quick Tip.
You see a beautiful image on the Internet. It could be a photo, a digital scrapbook page, or just anything. You fall in love with the colors in the image but can’t quite replicate it using the Photoshop Color Picker.
Don’t despair. With this Quick Tip, you’ll be able to discover the Hex Code for those lovely colors in just a few seconds.
- Have Photoshop open, alongside the web page from which you want to copy a color.
- Open a document in Photoshop. Any document is fine. I have opened a blank document.
- Click on the Eyedropper Tool to select it.
- Move your cursor onto your Photoshop document. Press and hold the left mouse button. Your cursor will now display the Eyedropper tool icon.
- Drag the Eyedropper onto the web page from which you would like to copy a color.
- Hover the Eyedropper over the color you would like to copy and let go of your mouse.
- The selected color will appear in the Color Picker in Photoshop as the new Foreground Color.
- To get the Hex Code your chosen color, click on the Foreground Color to open the Color Picker. the Hex Code will appear at the bottom of the window.
That’s how easy it is. I hope you find it as useful as I do!
Karen Schulz Designs